Wednesday, December 17

Star Walk..

14Th Dec 2008 Sunday, i woke up around 6..
God, i almost screw thing up...

Today is my most "Important Day" of all my life...
Guess what is it?



Can u all guess it?






I give you all a clue la....hehe

Is the StarWalk 2008


Why this walk important to me anyway?
Wanna Know?


Erm...cause is my 10 years in the a time Exercise Event that ever i took part in..
I feel proud of it, cause i have been long long long time did not go exercise since i enter University


The person who responsible to invite me for this so meaningful event are.....


The person at the left hand side..His is our leader for today...
His name is Ang Jun Teik 22 year old now..
Still single and Available. ( Contact me if anyone one who are interested in him)

Just Came back from London
And looking for jobs


The person at the middle one

Cheang Chor Yip is his name

22 year old also
Not really single

Still Study

Last but not least
The one and the right side Is me lo.
Single lo.
study also.

The main event start around 7.15am..

Everyone is gather around at the starting point around 7.ooam.



During the walk, I found something that is very "INTERESTING".
Let me show some of it to u all.

There is whole crew of Christmas Cheering group also join the walk.



Malaysia Version's Mickey Mouse also take part in the walk?



Best tag team ever which is parent tag with the baby.YO WHAT UP.....



Even the main cheif from other hotel also come here to support us.YOYO



After around 2 hour of walking..
Finally we almost the finish.we can see the finish line just a few yard from us..


CHARGE. we almost there.


After the round, three of us head into PISA to get some food and drink.
Inside here there is a lots of free food and drink for the contestant. There even got DIGI for the Road Show. We also help urself to get some drink after the walk.



Peopel is all over the place looking for free drink and food.



J.T and C.Y felling refreshing after having their drink.LOL


Back inside the P.I.S.A arena, lots of people is gather around for the lucky draw event.

People get seated waiting the lucky draw.


We went back after the lucky draw.....
Came out EMPTY HANDED...
SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD.
Beter luck next time la..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I look refreshing...
LOL~ haha...

RIcky said...

ok lo.....quite refreshing lo...
LOL.......